< div course="inline_image image_size_full" data-attachment="254230" data-sequence="2" >< img alt="GettyImages-673128564" src="https://www.breadnews.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/bakeaway-recalls-raw-pastry-products-as-a-result-of-salmonella.jpg" dimensions ="( max-width: 1023px )100vw, 780px" class =" lazyload" width="1093" height="729" srcset="https://www.breadnews.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/bakeaway-recalls-raw-pastry-products-as-a-result-of-salmonella.jpg 480w, https://www.breadnews.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/bakeaway-recalls-raw-pastry-products-as-a-result-of-salmonella-1.jpg 600w, https://www.breadnews.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/bakeaway-recalls-raw-pastry-products-as-a-result-of-salmonella-2.jpg 780w" > Pastry as well as dough maker BakeAway has actually remembered several raw pastry items because of the presence of salmonella, according to the Food Standards Agency (FSA).
Consumers who have actually purchased the impacted items have actually been advised not to consume them as well as, rather, to return them to the shop where they were purchased for a full reimbursement
The FSA provides the damaged products as complies with:
- Aldi Ready Roll Pizza, 400g, usage by 13 January 2022
- Morrisons Puff Pastry Block, 500g, usage by 24/25 January 2022
- Morrisons Ready Roll Light Puff Pastry, 375g, usage by 17 January 2022
- Morrisons Pizza Dough, 400g, usage by 17 January 2022
- Pizza Express Ready to Roll Dough, 400g, usage by 20 January 2022
- Pizza Express Pre Rolled Dough, 400g, usage by 17 January 2022
- Tesco Finest Butter Enriched Ready Roll Puff Pastry, 320g, use by 14 January 2022
- Tesco Pizza Dough, 400g, use by 17 January 2022
- Tesco Ready Roll Puff Pastry, 375g, use by 24/25 January 2022
- Asda Pizza Dough, 400g, usage by 15 January 2022
- Asda Ready Roll Light Puff Pastry, 375g, usage by 16 January 2022
- Asda Ready Roll Puff Pastry, 375g, usage by 24 January 2022
- Galberts Ready Roll Puff Pastry, 375g, usage by 24 January 2022
- Galberts Ready Roll Short Pastry, 375g, usage by 24 January 2022
- Sainsbury’s Ready Roll Puff Pastry, 375g, use by 17/21 January 2022
The FSA recommends that factor of sale notices will be displayed in all retail stores selling these items describing to consumers why the products are being remembered as well as what to do if they have actually gotten any of them.
Salmonella microorganisms, which can be brought by eggs, causes food poisoning. Signs and symptoms generally consist of high temperature, diarrhoea and abdominal aches.
BakeAway has actually been spoken to for remark.