The deadline for the Baking Industry Awards 2022 closes at midnight tonight (23 May) so be sure to get your entries in ASAP to give your people, products, and business a chance to shine.
With 15 categories to choose from, there is something for bakery businesses of all size from craft bakers and small suppliers to national supermarkets, manufacturers, and everyone in between.
Entry is free – all you need to do is follow the instructions on our dedicated website.
“Being selected as a finalist for a Baking Industry Award is a huge achievement and gets your people, products and business recognised on a national stage,” said British Baker editor Amy North. “Don’t be shy to get the recognition you deserve! We know just how hard the industry has worked over the past year, so be sure to shout about it!”
Here’s the full list of categories for the Baking Industry Awards 2022:
- Baker of the Year – sponsored by Brook Food & Bakery Equipment
- Bakery Exporter of the Year – sponsored by IFF
- Bakery Manufacturer of the Year – sponsored by Bako
- Bakery Retailer of the Year – sponsored by Lantmännen Unibake
- Celebration Cake Business of the Year – sponsored by Finsbury Food Group
- Craft Bakery Business Award – sponsored by Dawn Foods
- Customer Focus Award – sponsored by CSM Ingredients
- Free-from Bakery Product of the Year – sponsored by Katech by Ingredion
- New Bakery Product of the Year – sponsored by TraceGains
- Online Bakery Business of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to the Baking Industry – sponsored by Délifrance
- Rising Star Award – sponsored by Rondo
- Speciality Bread Product of the Year – sponsored by Bakels
- Sustainability Initiative of the Year – sponsored by Macphie
- Team of the Year – sponsored by Unifiller
Those lucky enough to be selected as finalists get to attend the black-tie event at the Royal Lancaster, London with a guest for free. They will enjoy not only a fantastic night out, but also recognition in front of more than 500 decision makers from across the industry.
Need more encouragement? Here’s what some of our previous winners said about their success.
Got questions about the entry process? Contact Rebecca George via Rebecca.George@wrbm.com or on 01293 610 422.